Saturday, August 23, 2014

Breathtaking Egypt.


It was the hardest homecoming ever. Egypt was just wonderful. Amazing views, crazy people, delicious food, sea and underwater attractions. So many things to do and no time for everything, one week in Dahab is definitely too short. I'd like to stay longer.  Our hotel was situated between mountains and sea what create the perfect place for relax. I'm charmed by the camels, they're so friendly! I couldn't stop make photos of these ones, but it's terrible when you realize how tired they are. From the hotel we had a few kilometers to the city and I have to admit it surprised me. This town was small, but full of life at night. Little, charming shopes and restaurants by the sea, which make you feel obliged to get in. Maybe that's why I bought so many unnecessary things ;).
I shared my experiences and soon I'll add the part about something what took my breath away, stay tuned!

To był zdecydowanie najtrudniejszy powrót do domu. Egipt był niesamowity!  Piękne widoki, super ludzie, pyszne jedzenie, podwodne życie. Było tak wiele rzeczy do zrobienia, a tak mało czasu, tydzień to zdecydowanie za krótko na zaliczenie wszystkich atrakcji w Dahab. Nasz hotel był położony miedzy górami, a morzem co stanowiło idealne miejsce na relaks. Wróciłam zachwycona wielbłądami, nie zdawałam sobie sprawy jak duże, ale bardzo przyjazne są to zwierzęta! Nie mogłam się powstrzymać i prawie codziennie robiłam im zdjęcia. Z hotelu mieliśmy kilka kilometrów do miasteczka i muszę przyznać, że byłam miło zaskoczona.Było większe i bardziej kolorowe niż podejrzewałam -  te urocze sklepiki i restauracje przy brzegu morza aż zachęcały do wejścia.
Podzieliłam wycieczkę na części, więc niedługo pojawi się post o czymś co 'zwaliło' mnie z nóg, stay tuned!





The ride to the Blue Hole.
Our beautiful beach by the hotel.






Dahab at night.
Family portrait.

33 comments:

  1. Nice pics dear, I really enjoyed watching ur snaps, thanks for sharing! i would loooove to go to Egypt some day!
    keep it up! :) Lets follow?
    www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)


    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos!!!! I followed you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back. Let me know on my blog once you've followed me so I can also follow you on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, Egypt is fun :D

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Greetings from Slovenia, tiny country in Europe :)

    Following?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Egipt może zachwycić, zwłaszcza tym podwodnym światem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zgadza się, zobaczenie tego na żywo robi wrażenie :)

      Delete
  6. Chyba muszę kiedyś tam polecieć!

    http://stylizacje-moda-uroda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  7. I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. I, too, loved my time in Egypt. I was In Sharm El Sheikh and took a 12 hour bus to Cairo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, trip to Cairo takes a lot of time. Thats why I didin't go there, maybe next time. :)

      Delete
  9. WOw! Musiało być naprawdę niesamowicie :) Zazdroszczę!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne fotki, podróż musiała być udana ;) pozdrawiam ciepło

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool post!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this
    site.

    My webpage strikes bowling san jose

    ReplyDelete